Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Best Friend

So today is my love of my life's birthday. He has increased in numbers yet still a kid at heart. I honestly think this is why I love him more and more each day. Can you believe that we have been together for 13 years and we have been married for 12 years THIS year?!?! I remember it like it was yesterday. You know what? I would not change one single thing about it. My husband has had his share fair of ups and downs on his own, then he met me and WOW, what a roller coaster ride it has been.LOL. I am blessed to be sharing his birthday with him and his beautiful girls, that he has help me to teach, love and enjoy life.
I love my husband more and more each day. We may not have the nicest car, or that big house, or even the best jobs. You know what though? We have each other and we honestly love one another more and more each day. We have had our arguments, fist fights, and even a small separation at one point. Yet through it all, we loved one another so much that we always came back and just made it a stronger bond.
So today 01/04/2011...Robert I love you so much, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! May you have many more, and may all your wishes come true.
Love,
Your Wife :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment