Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh Football Season...Not for me, well unless you are the NY Jets.

So I have never liked football, not have I ever shown any interest in the sport. I will sit in the room while the games are on, and will just stare at the score and the time left. I have no concept of how the game is played or scored or even who any of the players are. Though I was raised in a family as a Yankee fan and a Jets fan, since this is all that was allowed in our house, lol.

I am of course I die hard Yankee fan and I always will be. I of course, know the players, the game and try to watch faithfully all their games. As for the Jets, yes I am supporting them this year because they seem to be a great team this year. I have started to listen to the last few games, since we do not have cable yet, so of course it builds more anticipation!

As of right now 01/23/2010 at 6:40 the Green Bay Packers have just won the game against the Bears and are going to the Superbowl. Now waiting to see if the NY Jets are going to be joining them. So it is going to be an interesting night for many reasons! So I am going to turn the radio up and try to keep faith that the Jets will pull this through and look forward to celebrating the best damn Superbowl Party for the 2010-2011 season!!!

LET'S GO NEW YORK JETS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment