Monday, January 17, 2011

Running through...

I have a lot of things running through my mind lately. There are some things that I simply will not BLOG about because it will cause arguments, and pointing of fingers that I just right now in my life will NOT deal with anymore.
Why are there people placed on this earth to voice their opinions in others lives, when the others person life is working for them. It may not look like roses to that other person, but it is working. Then you have the other people out there that, well they have their own shit going on, but want more or the other persons life. In return, hate that person for their life and what they have?! I just don't get it. Seeing and hearing this in my life right now, I am just going to sit back and laugh. You know why?? I am not going to deal with any of it anymore. I am a changed person and if things happen that are beyond my control, then so be it. I was not the one that made the choice to let it happen. I have set myself on the right path and what comes along on my path, well I myself will deal with that! I am happy with my choices, are YOU??
On another note, this damn weather is starting to really piss me off. I know that I live up North and should be used to it, but as I do get older, I do notice I just don't love it anymore. Hell, my 11 year old twin girls are tired of it. So maybe somewhere along my path it will bring warmer weather to me (part of my plan, I am working on).
Since I have been back to work, my book has been placed on hold for a while. I need to put somethings into order first. My down times at work, I do search the Internet and have things going on in my head about what my future is going to be like, and who I am going to take with me and well who I am going to leave behind! Yes, I did say leave behind. In the last 5 or 6 years, my life has been a giant roller coaster ride and I am finally getting off this ride this year. I am not letting people walk over me, tell me things that they feel are right for me, lie to me, hide things from me or sugar coat things for me. I have ways to to fix all of that. I have always known the right answers for me, and always knew when I am being lied to and for crying out loud..THIS IS MY LIFE!!! I am not going to answer to anyone, anymore.

So if you are reading this and you would like to hop on this car ride with me, then so be it. I am looking for some more good friends that will be there for me no matter what. 2011 Changes are still being implemented and working towards a greater, brighter FUTURE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment