Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sick and tired of this weather...literally

So here it is the last week and half of January and I am sick AGAIN! I spent the first 2 weeks of this month with laryngitis, cough and stuffy head. Now I am ending the month feeling the same?!
Why is the weather so bad to us this year? I know they are saying that 2010 was a warm year for us, that does not mean that we need to add all the snow we missed out last year to be added within the past 12 days.

On another note, things are getting put together and I think we finally have it where we want to go. We still have to see on how it looks on paper, but we are cleaning house of things that just seemed to be holding us back and well we want to make a great future for our kids. I can't believe that in 7 years my twins girls will be off to college. I best get my A$$ in gear!!

Well a short blog for today, really tired from being sick, plus went out today for a surprise "30th" for my brother-in-law today, so there were a lot of kids running around and catching up with family. On top of hearing some NOT so great news from the family. So as I get ready for bed tonight my prayers are going to be loud tonight. 2011 it's not to late!!! Help me make it great and I will make it worth your while to make sure you get the best advertisement ever for being THE GREATEST YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment